1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
2 large tomatoes
1 tbsp olive oil + extra for brushing
4 naan breads
1 cup crumbled goat cheese
Toppings (optional): Fresh basil leaves, olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together yogurt and dip mix.
- Dice tomatoes, then place in a separate bowl. Stir in seasoning, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush both sides of naan breads with oil. Place yogurt, tomatoes, oiled bread and cheese on a Sheet Pan and head to the grill!
- Place bread on grill. Barbecue until one side is lightly charred, 2 min. Remove from grill; spread grilled sides with yogurt mixture, then top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Place back on grill; close lid and barbecue until cheese melts, 1–2 min.